Human Resources Manager - French speaking M/F
VINCI Construction Terrassement (VCT) covers all earthworks activities in infrastructure projects and development works. It also includes standard engineering structures and drainage systems. Vinci Infrastructure UK, a VCT branch, leads small and large sites in the UK. As part of the “Balfour Beatty VINCI” Joint Venture, VINCI Construction Terrassement is involved in the High Speed 2 Project (HS2).
VCT is part of the VINCI Construction Group, a world leader in building and civil engineering (www.vinciconstruction.co.uk). Other divisions in the VINCI Group specialize in concessions, energy, roads and railways. VCT offers expertise adapted to all projects, from traditional construction contracts to PPP projects, in addition to the delivery of turnkey projects including maintenance and operations.
To face the HR challenges of a growing business in the UK and set up the appropriate HR processes and policies, we are seeking for a well experienced and engagedHR Manager.
Your team will be located both in the Headquarter in London and at different locations in the Birmingham area where many VCT employees are working. You will then work regularly on the two sites (minimum 2 days and one night per week in Birmingham).
You will set up and improve the required HR processes & tools (People development, performance management, Payroll, HRIS implementation). You will also develop appropriate policies to improve attraction (Benefits review) & employee experience. Confident in your ability to act as a reliable advisor for all HR related issues and deliver effective guidance to management team, you have a high level of operational excellence. You are committed to deliver the best service to manager & employees in the most compliant way. You act as a leader able to give the team guidance, impulse and a long-term vision. You act also proactively to find HR solutions for an effective business model.
Requirements & preferred experience:
- Educated at Degree Level or CIPD Qualified
- Extensive HR Management experience
- Ability to build & improve processes
- Good up to date knowledge of Employment law
- Strong Leadership skills with experience in developing staff
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a community among a great diversity of profiles & status (from local to expatriates’ profiles – from groundworkers to top manager)
- Full professional capacity in French language (Headquarters in France, French employees and managers on site)
- Team management experience
- Good understanding of civil engineering/construction would be an asset
We offer :
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Company Shared Incentive Scheme
- Benefits package