The position of Remedial Estimator is accountable for estimating, tender preparation and submission including methodology, preliminary program and completion of other relevant documentation. The primary success factor is to achieve effective costing of projects which secure projects that meet pricing and commercial strategy.
• Initial assessment of tenders received to determine the size and scope of the project. Source all additional information as required from the client. Provide summary of project to manager, including SOW, Estimated project size and Risks and Opportunities.
• Preparation of tender estimates using a combination of first principle methods, material take offs, bill of quantities, cost studies, existing productivity rates and similar tender submissions.
• Liaise with and attend site meetings with clients during tender stage to determine all necessary requirements to prepare tender estimates and submissions, as determined by manager.
• Prepare and issue fit for purpose RFQ’s to sub-contractors and/or suppliers.
• Preparation of proposed methodology (in collaboration with BD & Operations), proposed construction program and all other relevant documentation necessary for the tender submission
• Itemise risk, opportunities and tender qualifications.
• Follow up the tender submission to determine the status of tender and maintain record of discussion.
• Ensure that tender files are kept in good order and all current details are recorded.
• Prepare and issue review documents and coordinate review documents.
• Attend and manage hand over meeting with construction personnel including the preparation of handover documents and job folder.
• Secure projects with good quality and competitively priced tender documents.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Benefits working at Freyssinet
Strong project book
Great opportunity for progression
Self performing teams
Salary review every year
Each project is different and unique
Great team culture