PROJECT MANAGER – CIVIL STRUCTURES
You will have an opportunity to join a global company on complex and interesting projects. You will work with talented engineers who bring diverse skills and problem-solving attributes to the job. Whilst this is a NSW based position, mobility and career progression is always the option for internal employees who perform and want to enhance their national or international exposure.
Your Role and accountabilities
This is a project-based position in regional NSW. The position has accountability for development, management and review of project strategy, critical path milestones and project plans encompassing all elements of project delivery and performance.
· The development and management of all elements of project start-up planning and delivery, including OH&S, planning, Quality & Environment.
· Setting the standard for safety culture and the consistent application of good safety practice.
· Ensuring project risk factors are identified, reviewed and managed through the utilization of processes, systems, expertise, project programming and on-going program management.
· Completion of monthly project reporting, financial reporting, forecasting and progress claims.
· Proactive management of contract and commercial elements of the project including subcontractors
· Build and manage effective relationships with clients, stakeholders and project partners.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
· Bachelor of Civil engineering
· Previous Project Management expertise in Small to Medium civil structures, in all aspects of bridge construction (i.e. piling, form, Reo, Pour, concrete, traffic management, stakeholder & client management; safety, quality and environmental management).
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Competent in Project Programming using MS Project
· Demonstrated experience in planning, cost control and reporting.
· Strong commitment to safety and promoting safety culture