Construction Manager - Civil F/H
FREYSSINET (7 000 employees) has wide expertise in construction, repair, reinforcement and maintenance of structures.
We are looking for a Construction Manager for the duration of a Major Repair Project in Zambia. The project consists in refurbishing the hydromechanical components of the Kariba Dam Spillway Gates, behing some 30m deep cofferdams of a new type. This challenging project is entering in production in May 2021.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your main tasks are:
- Supervising the project,
- Ensuring that all works are coordinated with efficiency on safety, quality and environmental objectives
- Managing the team
- Coordinate activities with our Consortium Partners
You have at least 7 years experience in a similar function, ideally on Structural Repair acquired abroad.
- Excellent people management skills ;
- Organisational rigor ;
- Strong negotiation and communication skills ;
- Ingenious, you have the "Entrepreneur" spirit.
Fluency in English is required. French speaking is a+